Friday, August 8, 2008

You are the son of a motherless goat?

Grants farm is a sort of petting zoo that is run by the former Anheiser Busch. (Don't get me started about Busch. I'm from St. Louis now and I'm supposed to care about a beer company and it's influence....Why? It's all about the Clydesdales!) Anyway, the farm is free and we know I like that! A day and some really nasty saliva later, I realized that I'm a little paranoid about germs. Okay, I'm a lot paranoid about germs. I think I keep Purell in business sort of paranoid about germs. "Baby steps to the elevator. Baby steps get on the elevator.....Baby steps touch the nasty camel's tongue for 50 cents meanwhile throwing my back out" I think I need therapy.




6 comments:

adriandgreg said...

Yeah! I have been waiting to hear from you since we are kind of phone less right now. I am glad you have been busy with fun Mom things. I still can't believe how grown up Caleb is. You are so funny about the touching animals stuff. I think I have heard you say, "You are the son of a Motherless goat" some other time in my past. You are so funny. I will call as soon as we get a house!

Michelle said...

Ha ha! YOU paranoid about germs?! ha ha. When I went with Ben's class to the Thanksgiving Point Farm, I took a HUGE bottle of purell with me. (I forgot to make sure my camera was ready but I had the purell...thank heavens.)

ansons said...

We love the updates. The boys are adorable! What a fun mom you are.

always loven life said...

I have the picture of you feeding the camel and will be exibit A if needed.

Jeanine said...

I love the baby steps...that is how I get anything done these days! I found your blog from Ashley's...it is fun to see everyones blogs.
Here is a link to ours:
http://web.me.com/shoeguru1/Site/Welcome.html

Tammy said...

boys aren't baby steps to germs, they are a crash course for sure! My Jakee is a walking hurricane! I don't think a day goes by that he doesn't eat somthing that's been in the dogs mouth, on the floor, in the dirt or on the toilet, i hate to say but even IN the toilet! ewwe! Boys (at least the ones i know) love to be dirty! Jacob especially loves the dirt, he tries to play with his food like he plays with the dirt, Throwing it up and trying to catch it on his head. What a boy!