Friday, August 8, 2008

Freeeee-dom

I just realized something. I'm a total cheapskate at heart. I don't know what it is about free stuff, but I hear the word "free" and it's like a tractor beam pulls me in and makes me partake. that's probably one of the reasons I like St. Louis. There is a ton of "free" stuff. Usually you just have to go on the right day. Most things have one free day a month and when the Missouri Botanical Gardens had their day, we were there! Forget about the torrential rain storm that hammered down on us for most of the morning. Forget that my hair frizzed to no end from the humidity. We were all wetter than our umbrellas, but we had a fantastic time and I can't wait to go again, for free!




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

i like that bottom pic of jacob, what a cutie! free stuff is awesome!

Ashley said...

Can you believe I haven't been there yet? I can't even give a reason why, I've really wanted to. Get me out there some day, would ya?

Tammy said...

I'm soo the same! You are calling me to st. Louis! : )