Caleb just started preschool on the 13th of August. We decorated a tote back for him to take and he was very excited about it. We even ordered "real" NASA mission patches to put on the other side to complete the space theme.
I'm so proud of our little dude. School is definitely his element and he tells me that he "just loves school." His favorite part is getting to paint and talking about pets.
He even had a trip to the nurses' office already because a kid jabbed him in the eye with his finger while playing in the gym. He loves his teacher, Miss Megan, and is making some new friends already.

I know this is just the beginning for you, Caleb! You are going to do so well in life. We can't wait to see all that you learn and become! Your Daddy, Mommy, and Jakey love you!
10 comments:
What a cutie! And I am so impressed with your bag . . . we did a homemade one for Sydney, but I let her do most of it and the puffy paints ended up in a puffy glob. :)
He is so adorable!
Congratulations to Caleb! How fun for him and for you for that matter! We get the key to our house tomorrow so I will be calling you very soon. I miss ya.
Caleb is in pre-school already?! He is growing up so fast. I love the bag you made for him, there is no way he can miss place that.
Caleb--you are just the dude. Congrats on starting pre-school. You are so smart. Hope you have lots of fun.
What a big boy!! He's so cute. Good luck Caleb. You're such a smart boy we all know you'll do well.
was it hard to let your boy go? he is so cute and growing up so fast i can't beleive how big he is
Hey David! It is Liz (Gjennestad) Novak. Marc actually found my blog and I found yours through him. Your boys are so cute! Their smiles are so contagious!
He looks tall enough to be in kindergarten! Love the authentic space patches (even though I can't see them :)
David and Amy - Hey, cousins!!! Either Uncle Kenneth (aka Grandpa Anson) found me, or Marc and Liz did. Either way, I'm so glad to have found ya'll! I'm about twenty minutes north of Little Rock, so hey, we're practically neighbors! Can't wait to read more!!!! :)Tina
Yeah for Caleb!! I'm glad that he loves learning! I was investigateing preschools but i guess around here you have to be starting school the next year in order to be in preschool, and Olivia won't start for 2 years cuz her b-day is after the dead line for 2009. oh well, more for me : )
Post a Comment