Monday, September 8, 2008

Mr. Jakey Turns One!

Happy Birthday my Little Man!







How fast the time flies! My little baby is now a little boy. He has become a shoe wearing, teeth chomping, bum scooting, kid. He has more attitude than our entire household put together! What an adventure this has been. Jacob, I am so happy and blessed to be your mother and your DaDa, Caleb, and I can't wait to see what you'll do next!
So please tell me if you could resist this baby face! Thank you so much Ashley! You are my #1 favorite, "professional" photographer! Come back soon! More family pics to follow!

8 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Finally the cake picture, I love it! It totally looks like Mickey Mouse - (I actually had to sing the song in my head to spell his name right - how lame is that?)

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Oh BTW I love your hair, the highlights look great!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday buddy. His cheeks look irresistable. I hope you kiss them often. THe pictures turned out soooo good. We miss you sooooo much and that is the plain and honest truth! Oh, and I will get those frames to you. I've been under the weather for some time now. Hopefully i'll be better soon. Love ya!

Stephanie said...

those are so cute! Amy i can't believe your baby is already one either!!! holy cow!

Melissa Rozeski said...

Whoa, how did that baby become one??!!! Love the pictures.

Kendall said...

have you been out there for almost a year that dosen't seen right!time goes by to fast! i can't belive how big the boys are getting! they are so cute!

Tammy said...

I can NOT beleive that he is turning one! Happy birthday Jacob! I like the mickey mouse cake! it looks great!

adriandgreg said...

Happy Birthday Jakey! What cute pics and what a beeeuuuutiful family. Can you believe how fast time has flown by? Wow!