Last Saturday we had our wonderful friend take some family pictures for us. Originally it was only supposed to be the boys, but I couldn't resist the whole color scheme and went with it! I think she did a wonderful job capturing Jacob and Caleb's personalities, and I can't wait to hang them up around the house. Hopefully I'll get a picture up soon of my "family Picture wall" that I've been working on in the diningroom. I owe you one, Ashley!
I'm sorry I didn't have time to edit them before I left, but I'm glad you liked them! (And I'm totally planning on working on the ones you end up wanting, so start picking :) )
Amy! YOU look GREAT! I wish I looked that good at my Jacob's first birthday! The boys are adorable too! I can't beleive how blond Jakey's gotten! Olivia must have rubbed off a little! : ) cute, CUTE family pictures!
12 comments:
Your family is so good looking!! Ashley did a great job at taking your family pictures. I loved your outfit at the Caveman party!! GINA
I love the pictures! And the color scheme. It must be nice to have a friend who is a professional photographer. :)
These pictures are awesome! Great job!
you guys are such a cute family!!!
You have such an adorable family! Wish I could see you in person...but this is the next best thing.
I'm sorry I didn't have time to edit them before I left, but I'm glad you liked them! (And I'm totally planning on working on the ones you end up wanting, so start picking :) )
Great pictures. I love the railroad ties.
Awe, those pictures are awesome, very cute family.
Amy! YOU look GREAT! I wish I looked that good at my Jacob's first birthday! The boys are adorable too! I can't beleive how blond Jakey's gotten! Olivia must have rubbed off a little! : ) cute, CUTE family pictures!
Your pictures look so good! You have always been able to get good pictures of you.
such adorable kids. I can't wait for the family wall either. How did you make black frosting??--or is it crushed cookies?
How cute! What a beautiful family. :)
Post a Comment