Sunday, December 16, 2007

For the Grandmas

I, like Dedra, have discovered "Babywise" It has made such a difference for Jakey! He sleeps so well now and is happy when he is awake. He loves to talk and I just know he is really saying things. It makes him so excited when we talk back. Grandparents, this one's for you.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is ABSOLUTELY the cutest freakin thing I have EVER seen! Aunts like it too.

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys! Don't forget to take some airborn before you go so you don't catch anything while traveling. I loved your "elfmorphosis" or whatever it was called. Tell David he can really move those hips! Ha! I made one with my parents. It was beyond hilarious. Tell Caleb hi for us! Abigail is excited to see Jacob. I just worry she'll try and punch him.

Donna and Bevan said...

Amy!
I had no idea you were such an extreme blogger! This will be fun seeing what's going on in the life of the Anson Family. Keep in touch!

Melissa Rozeski said...

I bet you made thosr grandmas cry. I hope you guys get to go home for Christmas so they can hear his discourses in person!