Friday, December 14, 2007

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I don't watch Oprah a lot, but every year I love to watch her "Favorite Things" show. I don't know why I enjoy getting so jealous every year, but I just can't help it when she gives away free mixers and camcorders. Well, I thought about it and decided that I don't need anything that she gave away this year. In fact, I would have picked completely different things as my "favorites", so I decided to make my own list. I'm not giving any away, but if your interested, here are a few of my favorite things:


1. Paula's Choice Lipgloss -

Add a hint of color and a glossy or sparkling finish to your lips with these sheer, non-sticky glosses. A playful addition to your cosmetic wardrobe, they're perfect worn alone or as an accent over your favorite Paula's Choice lipsticks.
100% fragrance-free
Salicylate-free for those with fibromyalgia


These are great for moisturizing dry lips and it stays on forever! (Not to mention some really pretty colors!)



2. Maytag, high efficiency, front loading, washer and dryer. I love mine because it has all sorts of options, like hand wash and sanitize. Plus, they're fast!
3. Redbox- These are pretty much a video renting store in a box. They have them all over in grocery stores, McDonald's, and other places. It's only a dollar a movie, per day. I love it because it's super convenient and they have all the new releases. Another perk is you don't have to have a store card and you don't have to talk to any ornery employees that don't want to be there. This is great if you're generally an introvert like I am. Here's a link to get one free!



4.Curel Intensive Moisture Lotion- Love this! Surprisingly, my skin has been ultra-dry in this ultra-humid climate. This isn't sticky, doesn't stink, and lasts a long time.

5. My First Leap Pad- These are for ages 3-5. I cannot believe how much this has helped Caleb! Not only does he love to play it every day, but he can do it all by himself. (which is great for a mommy who needs a break) I give it two thumbs up!


That's it for now, I'll post more as I think of them!

2 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Hey, I love redbox (except they don't ever have the new release in when I want it:) Oh, and the hair? Yucko! I have to add that to the list of "things that make you think twice about having babies"...hm...maybe I should start actually making that list! (P.S. JK - I totally love babies!)

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your washer and dryer! How many jeans and towels can you really fit into them? Wait..don't tell me..it might make me cry ;-)