Sunday, October 12, 2014

Row-day-oh

Last night we attended the Iron Horse Rodeo in Pacific, MO. I have been wanting to go to a rodeo for a while now and scoured the area in search of one close enough to attend. I remember going to rodeos when we lived in Utah and wanted my kids to have the experience too. It was pretty cold but we stayed bundled up with blankets and the kids lasted all the way through the bull riding. Our favorites were the barrel racing, steer wrestling and bull riding. Not to mention the amazing sunset! I was in my element of horse obsession days. I still want a horse, mom... And a new cowboy hat.... And some new boots.
It has rained a ton here lately, so the arena was full of mud and puddles. It was hysterical to watch the cowboys fall into the mud. They were all covered by the end of the night. I feel bad for whoever had to do their laundry! It was fun, but Utah still has the best rodeos in my opinion.

 photo rodeo3.jpg

 photo rodeo4.jpg

 photo rodeo2.jpg

 photo rodeo1.jpg

 photo emrodeo.jpg

No comments: