Monday, October 27, 2014

Family Photos Phase #1

 photo P1014054btif1.jpg

Sunday, we drove down to Forest Park after church to take some family photos. The kids and I had scouted out a spot the week before, on a rare day off of school. The leaves were in full brilliance and I was so excited to capture a bit of it! We got there a little later than I hoped, so we didn't have light enough to shoot everything I had planned. I was pleased, however, with what we did get. My one regret is that we were not able to take a whole family photo that was in focus. I am hoping to try again in a few days, so stay tuned for that :) Enjoy!

 photo P1013903jpeg.jpg

 photo P1013861jpeg.jpg

 photo P1013885jpeg.jpg  photo P1013896jpeg.jpg

 photo DAvidsigned.jpg  photo P1013920njpeg.jpg

 photo P1013922jpeg.jpg

 photo P1013981vividjpeg.jpg  photo P1014012jpeg.jpg

 photo P1013980jpeg.jpg

 photo P1013946jpeg.jpg

 photo P1014039vividjpeg.jpg

 photo P1014085jpeg.jpg

 photo P1014042jpeg.jpg

 photo P1014015.jpg

4 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

They look amazing Amy! I love them all :) Our group photo wasn't the best either and I want to attempt it again but I'm not sure it will happen. I hope you are more successful than us.

Nancy T said...

These are so beautiful, Amy!

Michelle said...

I LOVE THEM ALL! My top favorites are the bubble one, the one of you and David, and my favorite favorite is the one of the boys arm wrestling. Plus the one of David and Emmy. And the one of the kids reading. AH Aren't blogs great because you can put them ALL up? How to choose which ones to print....

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

I LOVE the one of you and David arm in arm. So confident. The arm wrestling is cute, and the bubbles and books, and your shoes match the colors, and the trees are amazing and just Wow. Bravo!