I thought it would be fun to scan some photos from other "eras" in my life. I was going through some of my old photo albums and could not pass up these gems! While growing up in Orem, Utah, I had a great group of friends. We did everything together from playing Monopoly, roller blading, biking, playing Gymnastics, riding pretend horses(picture Monty Python while banging coconuts together and that's basically it), boating, skiing, fighting, selling bean bags door-to-door, playing in the ditch, crocheting, playing Nintendo, sleeping on the trampoline, 4-wheeling, pretend pets, dog shows, Slurpee runs, collecting movie stars' pictures, eating Ramen and yes, even forming our own club. We were the weirdo club and I will leave it at that!
Marissa, there is no getting away from these Spandex pants now!
The Flying Turd! This car was absolutely awesome and horrific. We used to throw water balloons out of the sun roof at our friends' cars.
What on earth were we thinking!!!!! Happy times.
What on earth was I thinking? Can we say hair?
So, my fellow club members, what do you remember? (besides cheating at Monopoly???)
1 comment:
Great memories!
Post a Comment