The boys have officially finished baseball season! They both improved their game dramatically and had a lot of fun in the process. We are all a bit sad to be done but I am glad to forgo the mosquitoes, dirt and sitting out in the scorching heat. Emeline ran around like a banshee and I felt like the ball park was our home away from home some weeks with, 2 and sometimes 3 or 4 games a week! They were all troopers and can't wait to play again next season. Hopefully we will be living in a city with a good program! Go Blue!!!!
I love your collages! It's so satisfying to me as a mom when I see my kids passionate about a sport, an instrument, a hobby. They are such unique people and it's wonderful to watch them grow. Your three are so darn cute. I love Emeline's bare feet!
Oh i love this post. Caleb looks so grown up with those glasses and his uniform. Sigh. I wish you were coming to visit this summer but I hope you have a killer time on vacation anyway. Ummm....blast from the past #1 infers that there will be a #2 at least.
5 comments:
I love your collages! It's so satisfying to me as a mom when I see my kids passionate about a sport, an instrument, a hobby. They are such unique people and it's wonderful to watch them grow. Your three are so darn cute. I love Emeline's bare feet!
so fun! looks so hot too!!!
Oh i love this post. Caleb looks so grown up with those glasses and his uniform. Sigh. I wish you were coming to visit this summer but I hope you have a killer time on vacation anyway. Ummm....blast from the past #1 infers that there will be a #2 at least.
"If you show up you'll get a snow cone!" Such cute photos!
Post a Comment