Friday, July 19, 2013

Update

 photo P1019964b.jpg  photo P1019972.jpg
I was finally able to take Emmy in for her 2 year old check-up. She measured in the 3% for her weight and 80% for height. So in other words, super tall and skinny. I swear she eats all day long but she is usually running around enough to make up for it, the noisy cricket! Anyway, she is very healthy and dramatic as every little girl should be. She LOVES to color and I love that she loves to color. She is very girly and loves her purse and babies. I am obsessed with this little girl's eyes!

 photo P1019970_tonemappedcropped.jpg  photo P1019834.jpg  photo P1019976cropped.jpg  photo P1019936.jpg  photo P1019828.jpg  photo f5f2b39b-0aa0-4db8-851e-fcad7300f20e.jpg
Basically, Jacob follows Caleb everywhere, and Emeline follows Jacob everywhere and then they all follow me! It is like a giant game of follow the leader. I love when they actually play together without fighting and arguing. I get a glimpse of the way I hope they can be friends when they all grow up.

Caleb has been pretty busy lately, which leaves Em and Jake home to play with me! I don't know how thrilled they were with the photo sessions but I am sure Caleb is thankful to have escaped them. He just finished a week long cross-country camp at the school and can clock a mile in 8 min and 13 sec! His coach says the average time for his age is around 12 min. He loves it and I love that he has a passion that will keep him healthy and happy. David has been running a lot lately too and the two of them plan to go running in the mornings a few days a week.

We have all been going to the pool each week for the boys' swimming lessons. They are doing so well and I know they will have a blast when we go to the beach for our upcoming vacation.

When we get back, school will start and then Jacob will start karate lessons. He is STOKED to say the least. I will post more pictures on that when it gets a little closer.

To make a long story short, we are having a good summer and are excited for the new school year to start!
  photo d7ccd0c3-1ec3-4bfc-9fa1-91d0fb829602.jpg  photo P1019917.jpg

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Um. We need a new sheriff, can you spare yours? I want him.

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Soooo, Emmy sounds exactly like Hannah - to a T. They would either be best friends or fight over the babies ;) And Jake looks like Benjamin a wee bit. Sure miss those kiddos!