Grandma and Papa Tregaskis came to visit last week and we had a great time hanging out with them. Papa brought his bird watching stuff and we tried out my new telephoto lens. The boys bought a new bird feeder too so we could attract more birds to the house. My dad was in heaven and we all had a good time watching him spot a new one. We went hiking on the Katy Trail, along the Missouri river, walked around the Powder Valley Nature Reserve and visited the World Bird Sanctuary in our quest to find rare species. The five miles along the river was a gorgeous walk, even if we didn't spot many birds. The boys did great and Emmy ended up having a nap on David's shoulders. My mom and I spent some girl time quilting and antiquing and my parents watched the kids so David and I could have a rare, date night out. It was wonderful! They even had the house cleaned and baked cookies for us when we got home!
We are already missing the puzzles, late night HGTV, chicken watching, hugs and early morning bird spotting sessions. Please come back soon!
3 comments:
Oh! Those pictures of the leaves are-SQUIRREL!!! so pretty!
I wish we could fly back there today!
Telephoto lense? I am so jealous!! I didn't know your dad was into bird watching. I totally loved the squirrel picture and Nate love the elk!
Post a Comment