
When we got to the maze, we walked around it for a good while. The corn was a little stunted because of the drought, but it was still a good time I thought. The kids had a lot of fun picking which way to go.
We also tried the zip line. Or should I say, Caleb tried the zip line. Boo for weight limits! He did fine until he misunderstood David's directions to keep his feet in front of him and landed on his butt at the end. He was a good sport though and didn't even cry even though I wanted to, for him.
Next, we did the pumpkin launching. That was f-u-n. I think it should be an Olympic sport. I would pay to watch all the different ways you could do it. I think that was the kids favorite thing there. Emeline liked all the animals and would not sit still to get her picture taken. We came home to crock-pot beef stew and then hung out the rest of the evening. It was a very good day!

The leaves are seriously this bright. It was incredible!

4 comments:
So much fun! And those leaves are amazing!!!!!!! I love fall for that reason, oh and the cooler weather. It means snuggling under a blanket, reading a good book, hot apple cider, crunchy leaves, pumpkin treats, school, and oh so many more things. :-)
Wow! What a beautiful, fun, experience! Your photos just keep getting better and better! I love the one of emmy in sepia tones.
Wow! What a beautiful, fun, experience! Your photos just keep getting better and better! I love the one of emmy in sepia tones.
Dag, those trees are stunning! Your kids look like they have fun no matter where they are. Such cuties!
Post a Comment