A wonderful lady in my ward is an incredible seamstress and offered to make Emeline a dress if she could use her as a model for her portfolio. This is the cute little creation that she came up with and I think it is adorable. Emmy loves wearing it and plays with her ruffles as she walks. She also makes gorgeous blessing and Christening gowns for boys and girls and basically anything else you could want. If anyone is interested in having her sew a custom dress for your child, let me know and I will give you her information. They even come with ruffly bloomers!
Go Girl! Strut your stuff!
Thanks Aunt Nicole, for teaching her to stick her tongue out.
Not quite sure what was going on here, but cracked me up.
Oh the ruffles!
This one is my absolute favorite! That poor, poor chicken!
She loves the chickens!
3 comments:
OOOOh! So cute! I love the pictures with the chickens!
So stinkin cute!
Cute Amy! She holds that chicken well.
Post a Comment