Saturday, August 18, 2012

help

So, apparently all of the photos that I upload to Blogger are stored in my Google web Album (news to me) and apparently I have used up all my free space and now have to pay a monthly fee if I want more. I tried to delete some of my older photos to free up space for new ones but I can't figure out how to do that. Has anyone encountered this problem yet?

4 comments:

Kat said...

Oh, I remember having to figure this out for the first time. It sucked.

Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ If you're signed into Blogger, you should already be signed into your picasa album. The fastest way (if I remember correctly) is to click on an album that you don't mind deleting. Once it's open and you can see all the thumbnails, go up to "Actions" and choose "Delete Album." If you don't want to delete the whole album just click on the picture you want to delete and click "Actions" and "Delete Photo". Super fun, eh? Good luck :)

(Kathi, Ryan Gray's wife...bet you didn't know I was stalking your blog :) )

Marc and Liz Anson said...

I have had several friends have this problem too but have yet to run into it-hope I never do.... good luck!

Ansonville Homepage said...

Never heard of it, sorry.

Ashley said...

You know, a friend of mine emailed me last year about something like this. I'll email her and see if she found an easy fix.

I use a web hosting site (photobucket.com) for my blog. I upload pics there then it gives me an html code to use on my post. Sounds more complicated than it is.... I originally started doing that to make my pictures display bigger--if you want to, let me know, and I'll explain it better!