Here are the stats:
Weight: Around 11 pounds (we have a cheap scale Ü)
Likes: She loves sitting up and looking at EVERYTHING! Her head is like a bobble-head only from side to side. She loves to smile and play with her little ballerina doll. She loves her family, especially her brothers. She loves to eat every two hours. She loves taking baths and cries her "mad" cry every time we take her out. She loves being outside and socializing with people. She actually likes her diaper changed. She never cries when I change it! She loves her pacifier and we know never to leave home without it.
Dislikes: She hates her car seat. She does not like to be strapped into place! She doesn't like sleeping and still wakes up several times a night. Emmy hates to be put down and wants to be held and noticed constantly Ü
Emeline is just discovering how to use her hands and tries to grab everything to put into her mouth. She tries to chew on her burp cloths too when I burp her after a feeding so I think she may be teething already. She is still spitting up a ton but we know that won't last forever. In the mean time, we try to always have a burp cloth handy.
She knows her toes are there but can't quite get them yet and it frustrates her to no end! She is rolling over to her sides now but really not interested in rolling over all the way.
I am having a hard time letting other people hold her. Not because I don't trust them, but because I love being with her. She is such a pleasure and makes me so happy. I feel like I have the right to be a bit stingey and I am sure she won't let me be like this forever, so I will take advantage of it while I can!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Emeline is 3 months old
I made this kimono before I was even pregnant or knew I was going to have a girl, but I saved it just in case. I am so excited that it now fits my little Emmy! I cannot believe how big she is getting and we are enjoying her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is too cute! I can't believe she's already 3 mos old!
"Hey, I like your Kimono, get that in'Nam?"
Post a Comment