Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh Say Can You See?

Caleb got glasses today! We've known he would need them for a while now but this year his vision finally got so poor that he couldn't see the board at school. He was so excited to pick out these black frames and when the lady at the store asked him if he liked how he could see through them he just said, "Thank you!" On the way home he kept looking through them and then above to see what a difference they made. I can tell he is excited to wear them to school tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well and he doesn't have any issues, if you know what I mean. I think he looks very handsome and hip.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

i think he looks quite handsome if i do say so myself! and there is probably nothing better than being able to see!!!

ansons said...

What a handsome kid! I love your new glasses. Zac has an appointment on Monday. Maybe they can be twins:)

Kendall said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute and he looks so big!! Where did the time go?

Michelle said...

What a nice guy. I miss him. boo. He looks so handsome and smart-in both senses of the word.