Some friends of mine threw me a baby shower on April 28th. It was incredible!! I was so overwhelmed with the generosity of both those who came and those who weren't able to make it but sent something for the baby anyway. We are so blessed and I know this baby is already so loved. Thank you to everyone who helped make it possible. You are amazing and I will always be grateful. I was a little sad that none of my family was there but it turned out wonderful anyway. I feel so much more prepared knowing that she will be well dressed and taken care of!

I loved this idea. Everyone had to decorate a diaper for the baby. Now David and I can be entertained while we change ten diapers a day! Some of them were pretty hilarious.
Candy buffet that would make any one's mouth water. Eat your heart out Martha Stewart!



Good friends and good fun! It was so nice to see so many people that I love!
Um....Loved these booties! I have no idea if they will fit our little girl's feet, which genetically will probably be as long as skis, but I think I just might carry them around in my pocket for the last few weeks of pregnancy.
My little helper Maryn. She helped me with the presents so I wouldn't have to bend over. Isn't she sweet!


I didn't have a chance to get a good picture of the crepe bar and it certainly deserves to be remembered. Hopefully I can add another picture later. There was caramel and chocolate sauces, berries, yogurt, and all sorts of other things. It was a beautiful sight to behold and totally reminded me of something straight out of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. (In a good wayÜ)
One of the best things about this week was that my good friend LeAnn and her daughter Maryn surprised me by flying in from Vegas to come to the shower. I am not easily surprised and was so excited to see them there. They stayed for only a few days but we played, talked and beautified as much as possible while they were here. Here are the kids at the zoo. I absolutely loved this picture!
Thank you so much Shelley, LeAnn, Tina and Heather!
Candy buffet that would make any one's mouth water. Eat your heart out Martha Stewart!
Good friends and good fun! It was so nice to see so many people that I love!
Um....Loved these booties! I have no idea if they will fit our little girl's feet, which genetically will probably be as long as skis, but I think I just might carry them around in my pocket for the last few weeks of pregnancy.

I didn't have a chance to get a good picture of the crepe bar and it certainly deserves to be remembered. Hopefully I can add another picture later. There was caramel and chocolate sauces, berries, yogurt, and all sorts of other things. It was a beautiful sight to behold and totally reminded me of something straight out of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. (In a good wayÜ)
Thank you so much Shelley, LeAnn, Tina and Heather!
8 comments:
Emily, eh? Love it! Whish I was there. You have really great friends!
It looks like a great shower! So creative!
So sorry to have missed your shower by being out of town!! It looked like a great time with great people!!
It looks like you had a great time. It is nice you have a family wherever you are...
Looking forward to seeing you all later this summer!
Love Mom and Dad A.
Seeing all of those wonderful ladies made me home sick for St. Louie! I am so excited for you!
When I saw that first picture, I thought, 'wow, that kid looks like Maryn'. Ha ha! It is Maryn! What a fun surprise, looked like a beautiful shower! Miss you girls
What fun! I will have to send my gift a little late:)
cute, cute, wish i could have been there to help spoil your little princess! looks like you had fun though, i love the faced you're making as you get the booties out, TOO CUTE! :)
Post a Comment