Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Day in the Life of BATMAN

I am in love with this little boy/superhero! He has been wearing this Batman cape going on 8 weeks straight now. He wears it from sun up to sun down and only takes it off to sleep, go to church, and go to the bathroom. When he pairs the goggles with it, it just takes it to a whole new level!

The first thing a Batman does in the morning is eat a giant bowl of cereal. We eat a lot of it at our house so I always try to have a variety. It is the one thing I know he will always eat!
We have been working on this tree house for a while now and just finished the balcony so that it's safe enough to be up there without constant adult supervision. The boys are having a blast. We hope to add a ladder that can be pulled up and a tarp covering for a roof.

The sign says, "Do Not Enter"
Busy at work!
All dressed and ready for bed in his red jammies. Red is another one of Jake's favorites.
Some days are just too much! I found him like this one Sunday morning after I had finished blow-drying my hair. I guess fighting crime at all hours of the night just plain tuckered him out!
I love you Batman.



7 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay. First of all, thank you THANK YOU for doing a new post. Secondly, "Cheese!" was A-DOOR-A-BOwL. And lastly, OH MY GOSH He is reminding me SOOO much of LIAM. He was even making the same swishing sound Liam makes. What a funny kids.

PS Don't ever make him take off that combination of jammies, goggles, and cape. Can he come live with me please?

ansons said...

Holy cuteness, Batman! I love it! Can't wait to see him in person, goggles and all:)

Nancy T said...

Love the tree house! Jake is so adorable in his superhero costume. The thing I liked best about the video, is Caleb in the background calmly reading his book through all Jake's actions!

Stephanie said...

Amy! what a stinkin cute kid you have! I love the video that made me laugh and smile so thanks, i love too how Caleb is just in the background hangin out looking at a book what a good kid! awesome! love it!

Kendall said...

I agree I love that Caleb was in the background reading his book that so reminds me of me.

Oh and the goggles are what make the costume!!

Tammy said...

BEEE careful BATMAN, our jake landed him self 6 stiches in the fore head on his third birthday playing batman! ;) happy boy making! :) their so cute...i mean handsome and tough!

adriandgreg said...

Jake reminds me of Lance! Lance thinks he is Batman too. So what I want to know is who is the true Batman?! haha...I bet Lance and Jake would be great friends- when are you moving to Utah???!!!