Halloween was nice. Since it was on a Sunday and our neighborhood isn't the most spiritual place on Halloween, we voted to just do the ward trunk-or-treat on Friday. It was a hit! The boys had a great time and so did we. They got a ton of candy and were completely satisfied.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
To the forgotten posts
I realized I didn't blog much of the fall and I didn't want to miss documenting some photos, so here is a slight recap before I blog Christmas.
We found an awesome miniature golf place for super cheap just down the street from our house. There were some definite issues with it but we were the only ones there and had a blast. The day was beautiful and perfect for running around.




Halloween was nice. Since it was on a Sunday and our neighborhood isn't the most spiritual place on Halloween, we voted to just do the ward trunk-or-treat on Friday. It was a hit! The boys had a great time and so did we. They got a ton of candy and were completely satisfied.




Halloween was nice. Since it was on a Sunday and our neighborhood isn't the most spiritual place on Halloween, we voted to just do the ward trunk-or-treat on Friday. It was a hit! The boys had a great time and so did we. They got a ton of candy and were completely satisfied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That mini golf course was hysterical. We had lots of fun with your adorable family!
Post a Comment