Tuesday, June 1, 2010

parenting skills

Now THIS, is multi-tasking! Gotta love it. I have the best hubby in the world.


Prayer for thought:

Caleb- "Heavenly Father, we are thankful for this day. We are thankful for the food. Please bless it that it will nourish our bodies. Please bless Jake that he won't be ornery and that he won't cry..."

David (in hopes of inspiring Caleb to be more patient) - "and please bless me to not be so bossy.."

Caleb- "..and please bless Daddy to not be so bossy.......Amen"

Touche, me thinks.

9 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

Hahaha!! Your kids are too cute! :)

Marc and Liz Anson said...

LOL! Rachel prays everynight that we will be safe from the lava, smoke and fire :) And props to David for the multi-tasking, can he teach Marc a thing or two while we are out there?

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

That is hilarious!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

This totally made my day and I'm not even a parent :)

Michelle said...

Yes another post! And pictures too! YOU ROCK! How was the trip?

Kay said...

Ha! I love it. Sounds like Oliver a lot.

ansons said...

I love it! David is an awesome dad and you're a pretty great mom yourself. We miss you guys.

Tammy said...

HAHAHA! KIDS are the BEST!!

adriandgreg said...

Love this!!!