I love all the new posts. The cake looks AWESOME! Did you make Caleb's pirate pants? Those are awesome too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CALEB IN THE WORLD!! I remember when you were born, I escaped my busy house because I couldn't wait to meet you! You're still one of the sweetest kids I know.
Oh I love it love it love it. Jake is adorable. I love how they kept on counting. How fun will it be to show them singing when they are teenagers. Miss you and your ball players!
This makes this song my favorite too! hahaha. I especially like the part the super hero toys played in it. It was good to talk to you the other day Amy. I can't wait to spend time with you in person soon...hooray!
6 comments:
I love all the new posts. The cake looks AWESOME! Did you make Caleb's pirate pants? Those are awesome too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST CALEB IN THE WORLD!! I remember when you were born, I escaped my busy house because I couldn't wait to meet you! You're still one of the sweetest kids I know.
lovely voices! :) good to hear you guys!
Oh I love it love it love it. Jake is adorable. I love how they kept on counting. How fun will it be to show them singing when they are teenagers. Miss you and your ball players!
I"ll do a new post if you do...
That is possibly one of the cutest videos I've seen in such a long time! I love your kids! You're doing a fantastic job!
This makes this song my favorite too! hahaha. I especially like the part the super hero toys played in it. It was good to talk to you the other day Amy. I can't wait to spend time with you in person soon...hooray!
Post a Comment