Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Kid turns 6!






Caleb turned six on June 9th. What can I say about him? Well, basically, he is amazing. He has grown so much this year and surprises me every day with his kindness, love, and generosity. He is a great older brother and the best son I could ask for. He always says, "I love you" when I need to hear it the most and gives out lots of hugs. I love that he is always kind to his friends and tries to be thoughtful of Jacob. He is my buddy. He loves Star Wars, Castles, playing the Wii and playing games with anyone! He also loves to read and is getting better at it every day.

Caleb had a great year in Kindergarten and loved his teacher, Mrs. Hopper. He loved to buy pizza from the cafeteria on Fridays and corn dogs whenever they had them.

I love watching you grow every day, Caleb and feel so blessed that Heavenly Father chose me as your mom. We Love you so much!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

That kiddo of yours truly is so sweet. Happy Birthday!

ansons said...

What an amazing cake, Amy. I can't believe how grown up Caleb is. Give him another birthday squeeze for us.

Kendall said...

Start Wars huh? I wonder where that came from.
Oh and that cake is awsome!

Kendall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna and Bevan said...

You need to create a cake blog, seriously! That is so cool. Happy birthday Caleb!

Tammy said...

awe happy birthday caleb! we love caleb! he IS an amazing boy, and that is a result of his amazing parents! love you guys, and miss you tons! :) ~hugs for the birthday boy... i can't blieve he's six! that means olivia's six soon....ahhhhhh!

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Awesome cake! You are super creative and still yummy when we were out there, thanks for the slice :)

adriandgreg said...

Happy Birthday Caleb- I always forget that Grant and Caleb have the same birthday. What a cute kid! Greg and I were saying that he looks so big now. We want you guys to come to Utah...please! And yes I know I am a bad friend, I need to call you back!

P.S You did another amazing job on his cake- you are my hero!

julie said...

hey you guys out there in yandar land we miss you and love you !! love the nelson family , mostly me julie;)