Wednesday, May 5, 2010

funny conversations

David says that I am a "Binge-Blogger" Well, I guess I am. I go through spurts. Here is a funny conversation I had with Jake yesterday:

Jake (while looking at a football)-"Stripes mommy! See the stripes on the football?""

me-" Yes! That's right! what else has stripes?"

Jake-"Um a Zebra."

Me- "Yes. Do you have stripes?"

Jake-"No..."

Me-"Your shirt has stripes"

Jake (while moving his finger along my forehead)-"You have stripes mommy, on your head."


Nice. Thanks Dad.


A conversation with Caleb, also yesterday:

Mommy-"oooh! Caleb! You found a roly-poly bug!"

Caleb- "yah! Now, I'm going to go roll it down a hill!"

5 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

LOL!!! I love it :)

Bryan and Brianna said...

Lol!! That's awesome!! :) Your kids are so cute!

Nancy T said...

So cute!!

Lynseylou said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Ah we miss you guys and we think of you often!
Keep in touch!

Lynseylou said...

Oh by the way is your dad a Stake clerk? If so I have to tell you a funny story