Jake has been so much fun lately. He is totally two and good at it. He is the mostly mischievous little boy I know, and makes the silliest faces. He is still completely obsessed with tractors and all things construction. He loves Dora, blueberries and is totally a Daddy's boy. He tells me at least fifty times a day that he misses daddy, and while I admit that is not the best thing for my ego, I think it's cute he loves David so much. Everyday he says something hilarious and moves his eyebrows up and down and asks, "That funny Mommy?" He hates jeans and only wants to wear baseball shirts or his tractor pajamas. He finally stays in nursery and has a good time in there, thanks to miss Tina and all of the wonderful ladies in there. He will still nap for a good 3 hours everyday if I can get him to lay down and loves sharing a bunk-bed with his brother. I love him forever!
2 comments:
He's getting so grown up! I can't wait to see you guys in a week and a half!
Oh, I dig the shades.
Post a Comment