I know it's a month late, but things usually end up that way lately. Ü Jacob has turned 2 and he is completely obsessed with tractors. He had a tractor birthday cake and some tractor presents. He is so full of energy. Everyone comments on how quiet he is and how they never hear him talk. But we know him better than that. When Jacob feels comfortable, he is the nosiest and loudest kid I have ever seen. And he's got some pretty sweet dance moves! He is starting to talk a lot more and loves to do anything that Caleb is doing. I have really enjoyed these last few weeks of alone time with him. Thanks to the grandmas and grandpas for the awesome b-day packages.
8 comments:
I can't believe he is two!!! Happy Birthday buddy!
The tractor cake is a work of art! He looks adorable. Give him a hug from me.
Awesome cake, Amy. You're so creative. Give Jake an extra hug for us.
What a grown up guy! I like his silly face. And I like your cake. AND, I like that you posted.
wow he's two?! Jacob got tractors for his second brithday as well and still they are his favorite toy! I can't beleive how awesome that cake looks... you have to give tips when you post a picture like that :)
He looks so excited and cute on that bike! I love the cake; it's awesome sauce.
What a fun birthday. The cake is AWESOME!! give him a squeeze for us
I love the cake Amy!
Post a Comment