This is O'Malley. We recently adopted him from the Open Door Sanctuary in House Springs, MO. He is a sweetheart. The boys just love him and I'm excited to have him around. David is still deciding but very supportive of me wanting a new kitty. Ü
Hope your not allergic David. We just spend a few hours over at a friends house who have 2 cats and Marc has breathing problems. It's a great reason to never ever be able to get a cat ;)
I am so glad that David gave in! I remember a few years ago how thrilled he was about the idea of having a cat. Caleb and Jake had so much fun with my cats i am sure that they love this one!
8 comments:
That's so cute!! I love the video, Jake is so funny. :) I'm glad you finally got the cat, and I'm assuming he's doing better.
Congrats on the new addition! Would you like a dog now too, I would gladly give you mine!
Ooooh! What a handsome... um...purrface! I want him! He looks like the perfect cat! I like his gut hanging out in the picture.
you should take a poll on how many people think your preggers from the title of that!!! Heather
Hope your not allergic David. We just spend a few hours over at a friends house who have 2 cats and Marc has breathing problems. It's a great reason to never ever be able to get a cat ;)
Congratulations!! Jake is too cute..."meow". How old is your new bundle of joy?
he looks like such a GREAT cat AMy! he sure likes jacob anyway! :) congrats on your new addition!
I am so glad that David gave in! I remember a few years ago how thrilled he was about the idea of having a cat. Caleb and Jake had so much fun with my cats i am sure that they love this one!
Post a Comment