Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Part 2 :The Anson Reunion

What can I say about the Anson reunion? We had an enormous amount of fun, food, getting each other wet and running around until we couldn't run anymore. ( The kids did most of the running.) We had so much fun being around cousins and grandparents that we missed so much!
We were able to get some family photos by the neatest barn. The kids had fun throwing rocks at the grasshoppers and just running around. I thought the photos turned out really well, and we were excited to get some good ones with the grandparents.
Near the end of our trip, I could tell Jake was getting a little more comfortable around Grandma and Grandpa. He let them play with him and even let Grandpa take him out back to watch the construction trucks. Way to go Grandpa!
You couldn't separate these two if you tried. They had so much fun playing boy stuff and being goofy together. They even had a baseball game; the Braves against the Cardinals.

Jake loves his Uncle Joe. Maybe it's because he can wrestle a bear with his "bare" hands!We were able to do so many fun things and can't wait to come and visit again. And as the Anson Family Wii Golf Champion, I now proclaim that I am still waiting for my trophy to come in the mail......Dad. Hope to see y'all soon!

10 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Amyhead, DANG you look good girl! You need to be giving me cuteness pointers or something! Love the photos.

Kendall said...

um....did you come visit again? You will be in trouble for not calling me! lol I love the pictures and having the families in the same color was a cute idea!

Devin & Nikki Choules said...

Your family is getting so big! You all look amazing!! Love ya guys!

Michelle said...

AHA! So you ARE alive out there. Cute pictures. The one of you and David looks just like your engagement photo, it's on the same angle isn't it? I love on the silly one that Jake is turned completely away from the camera! Funny kid.

MegHaNE said...

super CUTE family pics! thanks for letting us come over and play today and for the cookie recipes!

ansons said...

What, you get a trophy? You deserve it. It was a hard fought battle on the golf course. I love the picture of Uncle Joe and Jake. We had so much fun and can't wait to see you guys again.

Marc and Liz Anson said...

We loved seeing you guys againg too. So when are you coming out again? ;)

BTW- there is a video I just posted of Rachel singing I am a Child of God...in Portuguese that David should see :)

Lynseylou said...

Totally cute pictures! I feel JIPPED why didn't I know you were in town!? lol Your boys are so dang cute, and I love the photos of you and David. Glad you are doing well!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Wow - what a handsome group of people!! Love the photos, you have some classics!!!

Lisa Lambert McDermott said...

I love your new pictures! The barn made for a fun location.