Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wile-E-coyote...Super-Genius

Here's a shout out to the Fam! Holla! (okay, I'm done) Anyway, here's a little glimpse into our lives recently. Jake has learned to walk and Caleb can now wear his daddy's glasses and look extremely cute in them. Christmas post coming soon!

4 comments:

Kendall said...

oh my gosh!!! when did they get so big!!!??? those glasses make caleb look so old. they are still some of the cutiest kids ever!!

Guiselle said...

how adorable! I forgot to give you my email address. guiselle11@gmail.com send me an email and I can email you an invitation to our family blog!

ansons said...

What handsome men you have!

Tammy said...

Cuuute! i can't beleive he's walking.... that was so adorable! FYI it's kind of funny Eric's brother is haveing another boy and they are nameing him Caleb. he's getting so big i barely recognised him in his dad's glasses! it was good to hear your voice. you sound the exact same! havn't changed to much! we miss you! hope you had a great Christmas!