Saturday, January 31, 2009

cuddlebug


Is this the saddest and most pitiful sight you have ever seen? Jake had a fever and rectal strep (what!!?!) this week. He was miserable and cuddled with me on the couch all day. He's feeling better today and was running around like normal so no worries, but if your kid has a diaper rash that won't go away, ask your doc about it. It's very commonly misdiagnosed.

7 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Ahhh...too cute! I hope that he gets better soon. It's so hard when they don't feel good.

Tammy said...

ohh, that's soo sad, we have had the month from ... well you know. everyone has been sick except Mackenzie and she woke up last night with a croupy cough. poor thing, it's so sad to see little ones sick. I've never heard of that perticular disease. thanks for the heads up though. hope he's feeling better soon!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Yeah, it's tough when little ones are sick, but, I do love the extra cuddliness of it all. Hope he's better soon, too.

ansons said...

That picture is too cute! I just want to snuggle him and make it all better. I'm glad the worst is over.

Michelle said...

OOOOH I would take him home with me and cuddle his head! I love the little bear next to him!

Danielson Family said...

poor kid how he is feeling better.

adriandgreg said...

What a cute little cuddle bug. I hate sicknesses and I hate not knowing what my child has. I will totally watch out for that bum one! I need to call you soon.