David came home the other day with some new "equipment" to try out. Let's just say it took me a few days to get used to the idea. You'll understand why when you see the videos.
He actually did a great job even if I was a bundle of nerves the entire time. It's nice not to have to pay someone hundreds of dollars to do this kind of thing. (I knew he only bought this house for the trees!)

7 comments:
I remember being a buddle of nerves when Marc decided to climb the trees in our yard with a chainsaw. At least David was smart enough to use the right equipment; Marc used a chair to climb up the tree with the chainsaw in one hand...then he proceeded to cut the limb he was leaning on! Luckily he figured out what he was doing and stopped before the limb went out from under him. I was inside the house bawling while my mom just stood there and shook here head...
Good luck cleaning up everything. How many is David planning on cutting down?
Bevan does a lot of that during the summer, but he never climbs the tree first. He "drops" the whole thing from the ground. I don't know what's scarier. Good thing I don't have to watch. It makes him smell like a tree. Umm.
Look. It's a jagular. They always call "Halloo!" and when you look up, they drop on you.
Awe, what a cute little monkey! Go David!
I have to say I'm glad he is wearing a helmet. Eric would never do that! i always am encouraging him to wear his respirator when he's spraying laquer but no luck. I'm glad that he has some fun toys and trees to play with though... keeps those boys busy and out of trouble : ) lol thanks for calling the other day, somthing is wrong with my ringer (probly somthing to do with baby drool) I just never hear the phone ring, i'll try and call you this week end. any big plans?
Cool!
Yikes! I would be all nerves too. It is pretty awesome though. :)
Post a Comment