Sunday, February 8, 2009
The one and only......
We finally got some!!! Snow, that is. I love these pictures of the boys looking out the window at the falling snow. They were so excited. Caleb has been waiting to go sledding all winter and he finally got his chance! What I didn't show, however, was how excited I was. Hah! It's probably a good thing. Anyway, David got in a lot of overtime at the temple removing snow and had a lot of fun trying to get up our driveway over a layer of frozen rain and snow at 3 in the morning. It was high-class adventure! It's all melted now, but we had fun while it lasted and hope spring comes soon. (Isn't my little Sherpa cute!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
this really was your first snow? wow, I'm sure the kids had a blast!
They are adorable - you can have your snow! And thank you, too, for making me look up Sherpa - I have learned something today! Entertaining and educational - love it!
What adorable boys. Snow is a lot of fun; I sometimes have to remind myself of this as we have soooo much of it. I too am ready for spring! Sorry to hear that you've had a stomach bug:( Hope you're all feeling better.
ahhh the crisp clean air on a snowy day, I love it! My neices were here from Louisianna for Christmas and that's what they were so excited for, SNOW... the pretty white stuff! I'm glad you got some, and i"m glad that dave got some over time! it's so nice to have a few extra dollars! I love the hats, Kids are just tooo cute alll bundled up!
Whoot! Whoot! They look like the most huggable snowmen ever!
Take some of our snow, please! I don't want any more of it, forget Utah's water problems!
Jakey is so cute in his outfit. Caleb is cute too but since Jakey's looks HUGE on him, its awesome!
Ok, Jake looks soo cute in his snow suit! It's like he's drowning in it. I love it!! :)
Here is was thinking I'd commented on your judd and then I realized, I just read them and left. That's horrible manners. Your boys,MY NEPHEWS, are so adorable I could eat them!
Post a Comment