Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday David

For David's birthday this year, we went to the zoo. It was a beautiful Saturday and we were so excited to be doing something relaxing and fun after all of the moving whirlwind. Here he is in front of the entrance before going inside. Little did he know that after about 45 minutes and one puke all over him later, this would be him:



Toting Caleb all the way back up the hill to the car. Happy Birthday David! Hopefully next year will be better.

4 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Love the photos - you probably figured out I like to blog with old photos though... :) I am also a fan of the slobbery sucker photo too.

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday David!! Fun photos. I can never think of David without thinking of him as "Disco Dave" (him and Kramer) and their outfits and disco moves. :) Fun times!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!! We miss you guys. Love the picture with the cowboy guns. He looks so much like Caleb.

Melissa Rozeski said...

That is so funny!! I can't believe how much Caleb looks like those pictures!