The missionaries came over last night and taught the plan of salvation to Caleb using sidewalk chalk. Well, if you break out the chalk, you gotta draw a hopscotch and Caleb's getting good!
Cute videos- thanks for sharing. We are trying to figure out how to put video on ours. I love your little ones. They both have silly personalities...like their Mama!
Your kids are so cute! I was peeking at you other posts too. Your kitchen is AWESOME!! Did you guys do that all yourselves? I love it! It was fun meeting you (again) in March at Randy's wedding. I'll try to be better about keeping up. Thanks for sharing!
3 comments:
Cute videos- thanks for sharing. We are trying to figure out how to put video on ours. I love your little ones. They both have silly personalities...like their Mama!
I accuse you of being a non-commenter. How do you plead?
Your kids are so cute! I was peeking at you other posts too. Your kitchen is AWESOME!! Did you guys do that all yourselves? I love it! It was fun meeting you (again) in March at Randy's wedding. I'll try to be better about keeping up. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment