you go you're way, and I'll go mine
David has a friend who works for the St. Louis Blues Hockey team, and was able to get two free tickets. He and Judd decided to go and take the boys with them, since they got in free. They had a fun ride by Metro into town, and Caleb was even given an authentic hockey puck that was hit out of bounds. They had some good 'ole male bonding and Jackie and I took the babies shopping with us. We had no idea what to do with ourselves with only two babies sitting in car seats. After some Costco and Target, we drove to the temple to see the lights. (Pictures to follow on a later post.) All-in-all, I'd say a very successful night!
1 comment:
You know I could be wrong, but it looks like Caleb's got himself a courtesy grin going on. I don't know you tell me...
Post a Comment