Caleb is growing up so fast I can't believe it! Everyone always comments to us on how polite he is. He is such a thoughtful person already. This morning he woke up at around seven and came into my room. He saw that I was still tired and went to play in his room. I fell back asleep and didn't realize it until I woke up at nine! He came into my room and told me that he had been playing with his leap pad in the living room so that he wouldn't wake me up and so that I could sleep. What three-year-old does that? He is truly my "Lovey" as I like to call him, and I am so lucky to be his mother!
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow. I can't believe that Kimball is ten months. It seems that just when we feel like we are going to crack they do something to melt our hearts. No wonder Jesus loved the little children so much. they are much smarter than we give them credit. You are such a good mother. Kaleb is very polite and very thoughtful and very smart. I loved hearing him sing the ABC song to me. I can't believe how big he is.
Post a Comment