
I woke up this morning to find that Jacob's diaper had some how fallen off inside his sleeper, and that urine had soaked my sheets and me. Well, I obviously stripped his clothes and after a new diaper I sat him up and stared at his chubbiness. There is nothing quite like a roley baby! Then, to my fascination, he discovered his toes. He was grinning like I'd never seen before. This must have inspired him because after I lay him down, he rolled over from his back to his front!!! Yes, my 10 week old is a wonder and amazing! It's incredible what we think will make us happy and what actually does. Deep aye!
2 comments:
Of course he's amazing! How could he not be? Check out MY blog...thefindlayfamily.blogspot.com
I think that is one of the cutest babies with "rolls" that I have seen!
Post a Comment