He tells me everyday that he is Lloyd, the green ninja and explains in detail, everything that his weapons do. Yep, it's pretty intense. I sure am lucky to have this guy around to protect me.
This kid is so special and I love him so much! His therapy is going well and he is learning to be a little more confident around other kids and in his abilities to run, jump and move. He can also write his own name now, with a bit of encouragement, and is learning to enjoy school. We have recently noticed some other obsessive compulsive tendencies and anxieties so we are meeting with a child psychologist next week to see if we can help in other ways to make him more comfortable and happy. I know this is quite the long journey we are embarking on, but I am positive he is worth all the effort. I mean, really, check out those loooong eyelashes! He is my goofball and I will miss all our time together when he starts full day kindergarten. What a kid!


5 comments:
Sigh. oh that kid. Where did he get the name Lloyd? SO. Funny. I liked Caleb's car. We in the midst of planning our pinewood derby for March.
Your kids are growing up too fast! Jake is an amazing Ninja! Great job on the Pinewood Derby, Caleb! Love the photos!
I love his laughing face!
I love his laughing face!
Oh the swing picture! I love it!
Well, I love a lot of them, but, that one just hit me. Great shot!
Post a Comment