Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Pony

Emeline is getting so spunky lately. I cannot take pictures fast enough.(That's probably a good thing!) Anyway, I just wanted to post a few of my favorites as of late.

Her hair grows straight down her face and we have resorted to putting it in a pony on top of her head. It's really the only hairdo I can do while she is running away from me.

She is obsessed with her binkies. She would prefer to have one in her mouth and one in each hand. When she wants one she reaches out her hand and says "Sank you? Sank you?" She is so polite.

She says "Hi" to everyone and grins her silly grin. The other day I went to Wal-Mart and there were a bunch of senior citizens waiting by the pharmacy. She charmed them all and did it while wearing her un-footed pajamas(we cut the feet off because she hated them)and banana all over her face. They were putty in her hands!

She has a beautiful belly that I love to poke and a contagious giggle that gets the whole family laughing. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

She has no SHAME! Naked and smiling! That's my favorite one.

Nancy T said...

I like the Cindy Lou Who look!