David was able to stay home in the morning so when Jake woke up, he opened all his presents and packages from us and the grandparents. He was so excited with everything and was smiling from ear to ear all day!
Jacob is very much into Ninjas right now and is often found playing Ninjago. I asked him what his name was the other day, and he told me it was Lloyd. ??? He cracks me up. His favorite thing to eat is a fruit roll-up and his favorite color is bright green. He started preschool a few weeks ago and is doing so well. He is excited to go and when I pick him up, he chats my ear off about everything. It is so fun to hear his little voice coming from the back of the van.
I am so impressed with his confidence now and he has grown so much. Literally. He grew 2 inches in 6 months! What a kid!
3 comments:
OOOOHHHHH I miss him and his big blue eyes!
Cute! Happy birthday "Lloyd" lol!
Jakey...what a guy! You really got some great photos!
Post a Comment