Thursday, September 20, 2012

Last Summer Hoorahs!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketWe wanted to get out with the kids while we had some beautiful weather so we decided to head to the Botanical Gardens and the Zoo. We also took a walk around Simpson Lake for family night the other night. The temperature has since risen again, but I am so grateful for the respite we were given and welcome the thought of fall in the coming months! Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Seriously, your photography skills KILL me. I love that one of the tree :)

Alicia said...

Cool pictures! What a fun outing.

Nancy T said...

Great pics, Amy! I can't wait to see you all in person next month!

Alyson said...

We miss you guys so much! Thank goodness you post lots of fun pictures so I can look at them all the time

Nancy T said...

The silhouette one is incredible! This should be entered in a photo contest.