Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bunny Day and Easter

Easter was pretty low key this year because the kids all had colds and Emeline was teething again. We did have a really good Bunny Day though. A girl at our church planned a really fun egg hunt and 5K run. We got up early and drove through the fog to the park so David could run the race and we could cheer him on. Our bishop challenged the Young Women to race and so it was a good competition. We are so glad the bishop survived! I know his walker was a lot of comfort to him. No, he actually did really well and so did David. After the 5K they had a fun run for all of the kids. Caleb and Jacob had a lot of fun running it and Caleb had fun timing everyone on his new stopwatch that he got from the Easter Bunny.

 She wasn't sure what to think of the grass.
 The hunt is on!




 Easter!

This is mostly the view I got while trying to take a picture of Emmy before church. She is always moving! We didn't really get new Easter clothes this year but I was so excited to find this dress at Once Upon a Child. It is so much fun dressing her up!

 David being handsome...again!
 Dying Easter eggs! Jacob wasn't feeling well but we convinced him to dye some eggs before he crashed on the couch.
 Emeline and her baby from the Easter Bunny. She loves her eyes and pokes them all day long. I also just realized that I didn't get a picture of Jake with his new Cheetah from the Easter Bunny. He carries it around everywhere. I will post a pic later.
We are so grateful for this Easter Holiday and for being able to watch General Conference last week. It has been such a treat teaching my boys about the resurrection and the atonement of Jesus Christ. We are so blessed! Seriously Ü

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love Emmy's argyles and the looks on the boys' faces. He he! They're so cute!

Shelley said...

You are such an adorable family. Those kids are just too cute.