Emmy is now 10 months old and I cannot believe how quickly it has happened! She is so much fun and just learned to crawl about a week ago. She said her first word this week - the same first word as her brothers, "Dog". I find it ironic, since we seem to be the only family on our block without a one.We are still trying to figure out what color her eyes will be, as they are still changing. I think they are going to be like David's, sort of a hazel-green color. Everywhere we go people comment on her beautiful eyes.
She loves to eat bread, pasta, cheese, black beans and avocados. Actually, she likes to eat everything. She is basically eating all the time and loves to drink out of her sippy cup.
She has two adorable bottom teeth and when she throws that grin my way, I think I just might give her anything.
She still has a sweet spot for David and follows her brothers everywhere. She LOVES to swing and play outside.
She waves "hi" and says "Hello Dad" to her hand as she holds it up to her ear. She folds her hands for the prayer, occasionally, and loves to dance. I am hoping to capture that on video soon. The way she moves her arms reminds me of Kip from Napoleon Dynamite. She is such a happy, smiley baby and we love her.


2 comments:
Love, love, love that video. Her dancing is so cute :)
Eat her. Just eat her.
Post a Comment