
Caleb recently did a project in school where they created a community as a class. Each child made their own house out of a milk carton and then they each picked a building to make for their community. I was really interested in what he would pick, as I knew this project was coming because a friend did hers last year in second grade. He came home and was so proud to tell me that his building was going to be a chocolate factory. I have never been so proud Ü I wanted to let him do as much of the project himself, I will admit I was very tempted to do a lot of it myself (I loved making stuff like this when I was his age), but all we helped him with was some of the gluing and painting. He had so much fun and got to be part of the transportation committee at school. They helped put all of the roads on and things like that.
When they finished, we all got to go down to the school and walk around and see everything. They were so creative and I loved seeing how excited Caleb was to show everyone. I am so proud of you Caleb and am so pleased at how hard you worked on your project. It looked great!
3 comments:
That is fantastic. I think Caleb should be the "Transportation Commissioner" and also the Mayor of the Community. Caleb that is a neat project. I love the Chocolate Factory, why not a sausage factory?
Love Grandpa A
That is fantastic. I think Caleb should be the "Transportation Commissioner" and also the Mayor of the Community. Caleb that is a neat project. I love the Chocolate Factory, why not a sausage factory?
Love Grandpa A
Such a neat project! Caleb did a great job, and good job at not taking over Amy- it would be hard for me not to as well!!
Post a Comment