Sunday, August 21, 2011

A visit from the Joseph Ansons and Amy#1

We recently had a visit from David's brother, Joseph, and his family. They came. There was craziness, fun, laughter, tears, hugs, a sidekick for Batman, and one of the best times we have had all year! Please, Please come again soon!

I was so happy that the weather cooled off enough for us to play outside. The kids ran around while the adults and Sariah played a serious game of miniature golf. Sariah even won a free round for getting a hole-in-one!
...Miniature golfing skills.....

Nosebleed seats at a Cardinals game? Count us in!!! The boys and the older kids went to a game while Amy, Brook, Sam, Emmy and I went to the St. Louis Bread Co. for dinner and shopping at the mall. It was a good night all around I think everyone had a good time.
Me and Sariah getting comfy at the Garden. Oh how I love this girl!

The kids at the City Garden splash pad. I promise I really do feed my children!

Cute little Brooklyn! I had so much fun getting to know this little lady better.



These two boys just melt my heart. I don't think they were more than 6 inches from each other the entire visit. They walked around the zoo like this for the whole day. So, so sad when they had to leave:(
Batman and his sidekick, Robin. They came, caught all of the villains, and fell asleep the second their heads touched their pillows. Boy did these two play hard!

Emmy at the sea lion show.
The gang at the zoo.

Jacob's favorite animal is the Jaguar.

4 comments:

Joe Average Writer said...

Wish we could have stayed longer.

always loven life said...

so much fun! I love your family. Emmy is so beautiful! I love her eyes!!

adriandgreg said...

I have loved looking at your blog! So I got a new phone number and will call you very soon.

ansons said...

Thanks again for the great time. We will come again!!!!