We were so lucky to have the grandparents come and visit. My mom came out for a week after Emmy was born and David's parents and Nicole came out for the blessing. The kids got plenty of grandparent time and I got some much needed rest. Thank you so much for all you did and continue to do for us! We missed Papa Bruce but hopefully we will get to see him this fall.
Caleb was also able to go on a short road trip with David's parents up to Minnesota to visit David's Uncle Robert who just received a liver transplant. They stopped in Nauvoo on the way home and have a little fun. Caleb took a bunch of pictures with his own camera so I will post those when I get a chance!
1 comment:
She's so precious! Package coming your way. Sorry its 4 1/2 months early.
Post a Comment