Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Flowers

This week for family night we drove up to the temple to look at the flowers. They are beautiful! I really like how many different varieties David used this year. My favorites are the daffodils below and the white double tulips (they look like roses I think) The colors are amazing, I only wish I had a better camera so I could do them justice. Every week it looks different because new colors of tulips are fading out and blooming. David and his crew have created such an incredible environment for those attending the temple and I am so proud of and grateful for his hard work.


Random shot of Jacob at our house counting the points on the tulips. Notice the cape. It's a necessary accessory.

2 comments:

Nancy T said...

Wow David! You have outdone yourself. These flower beds are incredible!

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Beautiful! Another artist!