Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Enter at your own risk

Spring Break is here and we are trying to keep ourselves busy. David has come down with a nasty case of Pink Eye so he is off from work for a few days. He has been a trooper and has been carrying around the eye drops and sanitizer, praying that none of us catches it. Meanwhile, we've been trying to give the boys a fun little break from the norm and have been going on a few day trips. So far we've done the zoo, a few parks and today we have hit the water fronts. We are very blessed to have so many free things to do at our fingertips and have had a really good time as a family these last few days.

My crazy zoo animals. We kept teasing Caleb that we were going to leave him at the zoo with the apes. He has been perfecting his gorilla impersonation. Jake just wanted to be a big boy jaguar.

My birthday was on the ninth and I was so excited to combine some gift money and purchase a new Ipod touch. I have been wanting one for about a year now and was thrilled to see that they went down in price and I was able to purchase one. I have had a lot of fun playing with it and just had to throw these gems in the post. I realize I may be subjecting myself to some major criticism but it's worth it. To me, they are just so darn funny!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like a might fun week. :)

Sullivan Family said...

Those are some clean nostrils!! Love the pics. Everyone looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

Your nostrils were always that big.... =)

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Nice.