Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice Ice Baby!

This is the best picture I could get, especially since I was not even the one who took it. David braved the freezing rain and took this of our tree out front. There was about an inch of ice covering everything in sight. Gotta love Missouri weather.
Oh what do you do in the wintertime, when all the world is freezing? You stay inside and go crazy! Well, to prevent that from happening, the boys and I have gotten really creative these last few days. I decided it would be fun to make a list of their favorite things. Enjoy:

Caleb

Color- Turquoise
Animal- Penguin
Song- I am a Child of God
Movie- Star Wars
Book- anything about science
Places to visit- Utah
Food- Sesame Chicken, Chinese
Dessert- Choc. Brownies (I love how he stressed the chocolate part)
Job around the House- Window Washing
Season- Winter
Thing to do with Grandma- read books
Sport- Baseball
Kind of Music- Disco
Board Game- Battleship
To Do- Computer Games/ Wii
Class at school- Music
Holiday- Fourth of July
Candy- Sour Watermelons
Ice cream- Cookie dough
Book of Mormon Story- Moroni burying the plates

Jacob:

Color- Red and Blue
Animal- Lion
Song- he doesn't know
Movie- Despicable Me
Book- anything about tractors
Place to visit- Utah
Food- Meatballs
Candy- Pez or Skittles
Season- Summer
Sport- Baseball, Running
Thing to do with Grandma- Go to the store
Music- Daddy's song he made up about Lowe's
Game- Pop up Pirate
Superhero- Batman, Spiderman
Holiday- Halloween
Ice cream- Chocolate
Book of Mormon story- Capt. Moroni

Is anyone else bored out of their mind and stuck inside? Let's see your favorite things!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

You guys should plan a trip to Michigan! Kay and I would love to show your family around Ann Arbor!

Michelle said...

i wanna hear the song David made up about Lowes. Maybe you could sing it as a family (in your boredom) and post it on your blog....

Michelle said...

plus...I think that picture is REALLY cool. Literally and figuratively. Ha ha!!

Nancy T said...

Love your lists! That's a great idea. I love the ice picture too. Right now my favorite place to visit is St. Louis. Hmmmm....I wonder why!

ansons said...

We want to hear David's song about Lowe's!

Kendall said...

I loved calobs favorite movie. Brings back memories. But which star wars is his favorite?